|Every person who is resident in the UK after 01.03.13 will have the opportunity to enter a free prize draw (the “Draw”). Each entrant will be entered into the Draw to win 1 of 1000 Mercedes-Benz Driving Experiences at Silverstone ("the Prize"). The driving experience will be a 30 minute driving experience specifically designed for younger ages and those who do not have a driving licence - The following terms and conditions apply to the Draw:
The Promoter is Mercedes-Benz UK Limited, Delaware Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes, MK15 8BA (the “Promoter”).
1. To enter into the Draw for the Prize you must complete an entry form. The Draw will be open for entry from 01.03.13 (the “Start date”) and the last day you can enter the Draw will be 27.03.13 (the “Closing Date”).
2. Any entries received either before the Start Date and/or after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Draw
3. The winner of the Prize will be selected at random from all valid entries received after the Closing Date. The selection of the winner will be conducted by the Promoter under the supervision of an independent observer, and the selection will be final.
4. Once the winner has been selected, they will be notified by [29.03.13]. There is no cash alternative available. Winners will have to make their own arrangements with regards to transport to Silverstone Circuit to claim their Prize and all costs associated with this. The Prize is arranged for 30 March to 5 April 2013 and is subject to availability and the Winner must be able to attend the Silverstone Circuit during this period.
5. The Prize is only for entrants over 1.5m tall.
6. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
7. Any entrant and/or participant who has provided false or misleading information and/or has breached these terms and conditions will be immediately disqualified from this Draw.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to withhold any Prize under these terms and conditions if they have been breached. In the event of breach, the draw will be re-opened.
9. There is a limit of one entry per person.
10. There is no cash alternative to the Prize and no payment is required to enter the Draw.
11. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
12. Entry into the Draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. The winner agrees to use of their name and image in any promotional activity following the Draw.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Draw at any time without notice.
15. The Draw shall be governed and construed and have effect in all respects in accordance with English Law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings arising out of or in connection with it.