Having your truck serviced by a Mercedes-Benz Dealer will ensure that:
• Your truck will be serviced correctly. Servicing carried out to the manufacturer's standards can increase fuel economy by 30%
• During your visit, service measures requested by the factory will be undertaken to ensure that your vehicle receives all the necessary upgrades - free of charge
• Only GenuineParts will be fitted, reducing the chances of vehicle breakdown and inconvenience to yourself and your business
• Only the correct grade of oil will be used for your vehicle to ensure our class-leading standards for both fuel economy and length of service interval are maintained. Using the wrong oil can reduce service intervals by up to 50% and cause damage to the diesel particulate filter
• An APW (Anti-Perforation Warranty) inspection is undertaken during servicing to ensure your Mercedes-Benz paint and body warranty is kept valid
• Work will only be undertaken by accredited Mercedes-Benz Technicians. They know the vehicles they work on. They will only replace and repair that which is necessary and which you agree to, reducing your potential costs and ensuring trouble-free motoring.